Sunday, June 26, 2011

Nathan's Faces!

Today we celebrated Nathan's baptism.  It was a wonderful time spent with family.  I will have to blog more on that when I get the pictures and video uploaded, but for tonight I thought I would catch up with some of the random snapshots we've taken of Nathan the past couple of weeks.  It is absolutely amazing to watch this little boy grow in front of our very eyes.  We love watching him explore and study pictures, lights, people, and other objects around him.  It's as if we can actually watch it all soak in.  He is such a happy and content baby and even has started sleeping through the night!!!!!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that we have jumped that hurdle and that he will remain a good sleeper.  Even now as I am typing this post, he is sound asleep in his crib is his perfectly cute "frog" position.  


These are his two "Grandma" tee shirts.  I'm sure both Grandmas would gladly take this little man when mom and dad need a break.  ;)


I absolutely love this picture.  It's just a random snapshot, but he is so stinking cute and looks so grown up in his ball cap.  He also reminds me of his daddy whom I'm more in love with each and every day as I watch him adore and love on his son.

On our way to celebrate Cousin Eli's 1st Birthday!  
He looks like a little chunk in this picture. 
I love the hat!

Auntie Jacki is letting us borrow Eli's monkey jumper.  Nathan isn't quite big enough for it to actually jump in it, but does enjoy a few minutes playing in it and watching the lights blink.  I'm sure he will be jumping before we know it!


Mommy and Daddy love you so much Nathan Michael and we celebrate every milestone with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment