Thursday, August 11, 2011

First Cereal!

Last night Nathan enjoyed his first bites of rice cereal!  The Dr. told us we could try some out, but I didn't want to until he seemed like he needed it.  Well he has been starving in the evenings lately, so we thought we might give it a try and see how it goes. He really enjoyed it and does very well swallowing and eating it.  We are only having a little bit at a time for now, but I'm sure we will be keeping this as part of our daily habit from here on out.  I took a few quick pictures while he tried it out.  
Enjoy!

Yum!!! Cereal is great!

He is growing up so quickly! 

What a handsome boy you are!

An action shot!  We are done, so it must be time to eat the bib!

Love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment