Monday, January 16, 2012

Growing up!

Nathan is growing up so fast!  It seems like each and every day he learns something new, says something different, gets into something he shouldn't, or just plain looks older.  We love the little boy he is turning into!  We have quite a few random pictures from the past month or so, so I thought I would post a blog with those.  He is getting harder and harder to take a picture of.  He is always on the move!  But, every once in a while I catch one of those sweet smiles!  I hope you enjoy!

I know the first 2 pictures aren't of Nathan, but Mommy and Daddy celebrated their 3rd wedding anniversary in Red Lodge while Oma and Opa took care of Nathan.  We had a great time and were thankful that we have such a great little family and a life full of blessings!


Nathan is such a fantastic sleeper!  Everyone always tells us that we are just lucky and not to expect this for the second baby.  We are hopeful that the next one will be just like Nathan!  This was him sleeping away one morning.  I usually go in and have to wake him up to get ready to go to Ms. Darcy's.  On this particular morning, he was sleeping so soundly and wouldn't wake to me singing to him or taking a picture.  
What a sweetheart!

We now have a full fledged crawler on our hands!  He even escapes through the gate if we don't lock it!  I caught him red-handed the other night! :)

Oma came over to help Mommy do some baking the other night and Nathan was helping!

What a goofy grin!  
He is really starting to make faces (both funny and angry) to communicate his feelings.

 Getting ready to head to dinner with Grandpa and Grandma Paterson.  
What a handsome big boy!

It is hard to believe, but we actually got some snow this winter.  We decided to take Nathan out when we got home from school for a few pictures and to test out Daddy's sled from when he was a boy.  We weren't out for long, it was pretty cold!


He really wanted to crawl off the sled and into the snow.  He has snow pants, so maybe next time we will have to just let him!

Burr...this stuff is cold!

My two favorite boys!

Nathan loved watching Annie and Koda run and play in the snow!  

The last two are from my phone and are kind of fuzzy, but cute none the less.  
Thanks for the outfit Great Grandma!  It fits perfectly!

I LOVE this shirt!  Curious George is just so cute and so is the little man wearing it!  

That's all for now.  
We hope that everyone has a great week!
~The Patersons~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment