I can't believe it, but Nathan is 7 weeks old already! We have begun to clean out the newborn size clothes and are moving right along into the 0-3 month sizes. I snapped some pictures of him this weekend in a couple of his new outfits.
I just LOVE this outfit! Too bad the hat doesn't fit yet because it sure is cute! I know we will be growing into it very soon though.
Looking JUST like Daddy!
Ok mom, enough pictures I'm exhausted!
Still loving the playmat and getting more and more active with the toys.
What a cutie in his little bibs and hat that Grandma Fran knitted for him. He looks so grown up!
Mom and Dad celebrated 7 weeks as new parents by going on their first date. Oma, Opa, and Uncle Blake gladly babysat while we went to dinner and a movie. What a privilege it is to be Nathan's parents! We just can't get enough of this handsome little man!







No comments:
Post a Comment