Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nathan's Ever Changing Faces!

Nathan continues to change each and every day.  He is even getting some baby fat.  I love his chubby little cheeks and his little rolls.  
What a cutie!
 We already don't fit into either one of these outfits.  He is getting longer and longer and we are going to have issues finding pants long enough, just like cousin Eli!

  In the mornings after daddy leaves for work, Nathan and I spend time snuggling.  
He is such a little love bug!

 Our cheeks are starting to fill out and I love the little rolls on his legs!
 He is getting so big!

We continue to read our books that friends have given us to read to Nathan and I just love Nancy Tillman's books.  She knows just how I feel about my little boy and puts it into such wonderful words.  She writes "You are my angel, my darling, my star...and my love will find you, wherever you are."  

No comments:

Post a Comment