Well, today I woke up to the sounds of a sick boy. I went in to check on my little man and found him burning up. He had a fever of 103.7 and was not feeling well at all. So, I immediately called in a sub, wrote some quick plans, and made arrangements to take him to the Dr. Boy! We have had a rough go of it this past quarter of school! It turns out that it is just a virus and will have to run its course, but it breaks my heart to see him so sad and in pain. I do enjoy the snuggles though! While Nathan was taking his morning nap, I was looking at Pinterest and found this perfect little article about raising boys. Some of them were so cute and made me chuckle and some of them brought tears to this Mama's eyes! I thought I would share them as they were just too good not to. Just click on the link and it will take you to the website and article.
Here's to hoping that my sweet baby is better real soon!
Jen
No comments:
Post a Comment