I just have a short weekend wrap-up tonight. We had a busy week at work this week and we are not-so-anxiously looking forward to parent-teacher conferences this week. Steve took Friday off of school and went hunting with his dad. They didn't bring home any meat to put into the freezer, but enjoyed the time spent together. Nathan, I and Grandma Fran even drove up to Big Timber to meet the guys and have lunch with them. We enjoyed our travel/talk time too. Nathan started to run a fever on Saturday and wasn't feeling 100%, but we made the trip without difficulties and he seems to be perking up tonight. I don't have too many pictures to share, but we did spend some fun time at the Gerstner house on Wednesday night while the guys worked on their beer making process and the girls hung out with the kids. And, Nathan spent some time with Opa, Oma, and Uncle Blake on Saturday night so Mama could go out with her sisters for a girls night out.
Nathan really took an interest in Cousin Lukey and wanted to help wipe his face with the burp rag, give him his paci, and cuddle with him. It was so very cute and tugged on Mama's heartstrings. I hope that someday he gets the chance to be a big brother because I know that he will be GREAT at it!
Nathan and Eli are really starting to hang out as friends. E brought out his blocks and the boys enjoyed playing together. What a special bond between these boys!
Nathan hanging out with Uncle Blake and using the cool kid computer. I have video on my phone of the two of them playing and Nathan was giggling and giggling. It so cute, but I was having trouble uploading to the blog. I will keep working on it because it really is a must see/hear. His giggle is contagious! :)
We have a week of Halloween fun coming up! We are carving pumpkins and going trick-or-treating so there will be many picture taking opportunities.
Happy Week!
Jen



No comments:
Post a Comment